The Tumblewheel is used to create a portable electric fencing system used for rotational grazing purposes. A single Tumblewheel consist of 6 spokes and a central hub to hold electric fence wire. The Tumblewheel uses a gravity activated cog system that keeps 4 of the 6 spokes are hot and the two spokes touching the ground are dead at all times.
5 Tumblewheels will handle up to 600’ of fence line. Just like the name implies the Tumblewheel rolls quickly and easily from one part of the pasture to another. Best of all, one person can roll it easily.
- Enables you to quickly and easily roll a fence line to a new position.
- Unique center hub maintains power while fence is being moved.
- Live except for two legs on the ground.
- Makes a 31” high strand electric fence.
- Made from lightweight non-corrosive materials.
- Use with turbo wire and not poly or tape.
- Poly-carbonate and aluminum for light weight with no corrosion.
- Each Tumblewheel is sold separately.