We value 'word of mouth' so much that we've put together a generous affiliate (referral) program. Which means, every time you refer a customer our way, we'll pay you a percentage of 10% of the sale as a thank you.
When you sign up for our referral program, you can literally start earning extra income in just a few minutes. We'll help you spread the word via social media. You friends and colleagues will thank you - and so will we.
Affiliates are people who promote our products and websites, like to share info on social media, post to blogs, share product information with friends, or web site owners that embed links to our store.
If someone buys products such as electric fence, cattle waterers or livestock scales from us, you get a 10% sales commission for basically promoting our business and helping us out... for details, Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliate (Referral) Program
Do you have a website, blog, or are you a member of a social network? If so, the Valley Farm Supply Affiliate Program is a great opportunity to quickly earn some extra cash!
How do you earn money from our affiliate program? Simple!
It's as easy as 1.. 2.. 3!
- Place a Valley Farm Supply banner or text link on your site, blog or social page.
- Connect your visitors to any one of our websites
- Earn a 10% commission on every sale generated from your Valley Farm Supply affiliate links!
Valley Farm Supply Affiliate (Referral) Program Details:
- 100% FREE to sign up!
- Competitive Commission Payouts –Earn 10%!
- Get paid securely through Pay Pal payments.
- Daily, real-time reporting & tracking available.
- Valley Farm Supply handles the processing, shipping & customer service of all orders, so all you have to worry about is directing traffic & earning easy commissions.
- Join with us and begin earning commission today!
Q&AWHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?
Essentially affiliate marketing involves a merchant paying a commission to other online entities, known as affiliates, for referring new business to the merchant’s website. Affiliate marketing is performance-based, which means affiliates only get paid when their promotional efforts actually result in a transaction.
Affiliates can be any manner of site, but generally they tend to be active on social media, content bloggers or other sites related to the merchant’s industry.
Affiliates work to introduce their visitors to the merchant’s brand. They might write a post about a new product or promotion on the merchant’s site, feature banner ads on their site that drive people to the merchant’s site, or offer visitors a special coupon code. If people come from that affiliate’s site and make a purchase, that affiliate gets paid.