Gallagher Fence Super Grounding / Earthing Kit
GALLAGHER SUPER EARTH GROUNDING KIT
Increases the conductivity of surrounding soil as the salt attracts moisture and the absorbent clay holds the moisture. Kit contains: salt (approx. 4.5 lb), absorbent clay (approx. 9lb), galvanized ground clamp and a stainless-steel rod.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #G88000
- Particularly effective in difficult or poor grounding soils, such as soil or ash
- Increases the conductivity of surrounding soil as the salt attracts moisture and the absorbent clay holds the moisture
- Kit contains: salt approx. 4.5 lb, absorbent clay approx. 9lb, Galvanized Ground Clamp and a Stainless Steel Rod
- One Super Grounding Kit is equal to three 6' conventional Ground Rods.
- Holds moisture and increases conductivity of surrounding soil.
- Ideal for hard ground conditions.
- Designed for All Hot or Hot/Ground systems.
- Drill or dig a 3 inch wide hole, insert rod, and fill with sodium filler and water.
- easy to do with post hole digger
|Weight:||7.00 (kgs) / 15.44 (lbs)|